Welcome

Just thought I would warn you:
I can't spell.
I have no grammar skills.
I like to make a 2 sentence story go about 3 paragraphs.
Some people call that long winded, I call it thorough.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Best Friend

Everyone once in a while I'm reminded about how awesome my husband is. I should remember all the time but you know, there are the things that drive me crazy like leaving his stuff all over the house so I get to clean it up or always forgetting to bring the kid's blanket and sheet on Mondays to day-care. (Seriously, I was on maternity leave with our second for 16 weeks. He forgot the blanket 16 times.) I got a reminder last night of how awesome he is when he almost went postal on our crazy neighbor who is trying her best to make sure I'm not elected to our civic association. Our neighbor walked over to my husband and two other husbands to hand out a flyer about how I shouldn't be elected. (She is bold doing it across the street from my house.) Luckily, 1. I was walking over to see what she had to say and 2. our friend started asking questions as to the legitimacy of the flyer (well done Jeremy.) I'm pretty sure my husband would have gone pretty ballistic (by the look and color of his face) but again, there were distractions.

This election is a civic association, not the presidency of the United States or somehow curing cancer. It is to organize parties and send letters to the City Council when traffic is bad but there was my husband, getting all hot and bothered because of our super crazy neighbor. I can only hope that every one has a spouse as awesome is mine is.

No comments:

Post a Comment