Welcome

Just thought I would warn you:
I can't spell.
I have no grammar skills.
I like to make a 2 sentence story go about 3 paragraphs.
Some people call that long winded, I call it thorough.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Losing sucks

So I lost my race for President of the neighborhood civic association by 2 votes last night. To a guy that has never attended a meeting or event. He hasn't even volunteered to help when we have put out calls for volunteers. Yup. I lost to that guy. That's the story of my life. Mediocre at best. I'm really bummed because I have some great ideas to bring my neighborhood closer. Yeah, there some bigger stuff that is going on that the association will need to deal with like over development, bad traffic problems, parking problems, aging city infrastructure etc however I really want to help out and the group said, "Ummm, no. The guy that has no experience should do it." Great ego boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment